Automatic Piretro Actuators
Piretro Spray Actuators gives a tiny puff of aerosol every 15 minutes to completely provide 24 hours control on mosquitoes, flies, ants, fleas and other flying insects. It is so effective that just one unit is all that is required in an average 120sqm home or workplace. Unlike other aerosols which use synthetic pesticides, the Piretro spray is completely safe. The active ingredient is pyrethrum, which is a non-residual, household type natural insecticide obtained from the chrysanthemum flower. Other advantages of our Piretro Spray include:
- It is Automatic Dispensing Portable unit and can be mounted easily on walls.
- One unit can cover as large area as 120sqm (about 6,000 cu. Ft)
- Great in food establishments.
- No effect on asthmatics or people prone to allergies.
- It´s a deterrent as well as a killer.
- Can be for homes, restaurants, offices, poultry sheds, piggeries, stables, green houses, etc.
Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS)
We provide mosquitoes control for prevention against Malaria and other diseases spread by Mosquitoes through specialized Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS), which is the technique of applying a residual deposit of an insecticide onto indoor surfaces where arthropod vectors rest. IRS is a recognised, proven and cost-effective intervention method for the elimination of malaria and it is also used in the management of Leishmaniasis and Chagas disease.
Our workforce has undergone a special training program for implementation and application of IRS. We use right combination of pesticides including Actellic 300CS and Icon 10CS for the long term residual effect. Key Features of our IRS:
- Spraying with a residual insecticide inside houses and buildings can provide highly effective control of malaria.
- Our well trained and supervised personnel and well maintained high quality spraying equipment gives excellent results.
- We use WHO recommended insecticides for IRS including Actellic 300 CS and Icon 10 CS
- Frequency of spraying depends on seasonality of malaria transmission, building materials and insecticide residual effect.
- The selection of IRS as a control strategy is based on local assessment of malaria risk and mosquitoes infestation.