Why Parota Pest Control
- We prevent pest before they damage your properties or before infection is too high. This is due to partnering with our technicians to get lead of pests.
- Our experienced technicians take time to recognize.
- Continuous product and services improvements reduce your environmental impact and help you achieve your sustainability.
- Customized programs help to provide protection against common pests you come across./li>
- We have highly trained service specialists who will identify and communicate with you about pest risks so you can control pest before damage or risk occur.
- We educate you how to prevent problems before they occur. Educational tools and trainings teaches your staff how to improve and maintain best pest prevention methods.
- We communicate with you requesting and providing service and information. Customer may need or require always.
- Technician regularly inspect, monitor and document pest related issue, ensuring critical information is communicated to the right peoples.
- Regularly monitoring and documentation helps you comply with inspection requirements.
Home Inspections & Commercial Building Inspections Perimeter Protection Plus Pest Control Program AND PEST GUARD PRO
At Parota, we're very proud of our Perimeter Protection Plus service. It was designed by our entomologist with the goals of providing the greatest pest control value while delivering an outstanding level of pest protection. Our program is designed to keep the pests out of your home, with a minimum of inconvenience to you, and with less reliance on pesticides. Here's how we accomplish those goals.
Personalized Pest Control Programs. We don't offer a "one size fits all" pest control program. Our service specialists Parota pest control custom-tailor every pest control program to every customer's home. Your Parota pest control technician also will continually monitor your property for new pest threats.
Parota Pest Control (Integrated Pest Management). Our service specialists use an integrated pest management approach that delivers superior protection against pest problems, while reducing the need for chemical pesticides. Instead of waiting for pests to become a problem, we address the reasons why they're there in the first place. This includes things like pest monitoring, exclusion (sealing pests out of your home), and educating customers about things like sanitation and habitat reduction.
Pest-Specific Solutions. Back in the old days, "exterminators" treated pretty much every pest problem the same way: by spraying smelly chemicals everywhere. Unfortunately, some still do. But not Parota pests control . We use pest-specific control methods that hit each individual pest right where it hurts. We have specialized treatments for cockroaches, ants, spiders, rats, mice, or termites, as well as mosquitoes, bedbugs, and other nuisance pest.
Family-Friendly SchedulingToday's family is constantly on the go, and the last thing you need is yet another inconvenience to complicate your tight schedule. That's one of the reasons our customers love us: The Parota pest control pays careful attention to your home's exterior, which usually eliminates the need for interior service. Ninety five percent of the pests you encounter come from outside your home, and our program is designed to stop them before they get inside. (Don't worry, though: If you ever do need interior service, just give us a shout and we'll schedule a service call at a time that's convenient for you.)
As Tanzania's leading provider of pest control, our technicians have the expertise to protect homes and businesses from pest problems Industrial Pest Control by parota Pest Control Pest Control Services Tanzania long-term commitment of providing the ultimate pest control service for residential properties and commercial businesses around the Dar es salaam parota Pest Control residential services has the experience and expertise to deal with all types of pest issues and preventative measure no matter the scale of the problem
Parota Pest Control realizes how sensitive, yet critical, pest management is in today's public facilities. There are a number of potential health concerns, for you, your employees and customers, such as: the antigens in cast skins of cockroaches that can cause allergic reactions in occupants' respiratory systems; rodent feces that aid in the transmission of many dangerous viruses; rodents that carry deer ticks. On the other hand, you have been pressured by today's environmental issues to reduce pesticide use in and around your facility.
The Solution? Call Parota Pest Control today and we will customize an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program for your business. IPM is a long-term strategy designed to keep pest population levels below desirable thresholds through inspections, sanitation recommendations, biological, mechanical, and cultural controls, exclusion and the judicious use of materials if necessary.
Inspection:Our trained and licensed personnel perform a thorough, meticulous examination of the facility to determine pest presence, density, and population levels. We observe the cultural habits of your staff and the construction of your building in order to customize a plan that best fits your business' needs. Then we conclude our investigation by having a contact person meet with the decision makers on your staff to discuss any special concerns you may have.
Plan Design: When composing the program, we take into consideration all results of the initial inspection. We determine the frequency of future inspections, develop thresholds, and appoint a special contact person at your facility, who then becomes an integral part of the monitoring process.
Treatment Specifications:At this point, we compose procedures for pest population level reduction. Control measures commence with our intensive initial service along with any exclusion methods we are using. And as pest population levels drop below the desired threshold, monitoring for both rodents and pests continue.
Service and Evaluation: We constantly review and evaluate the program as it progresses. Supervisors and our on-staff Licensed Professionals will periodically be on-site to track success rates, make recommendations, and address your concerns.
Home and Building Inspections
WHY DO WE CONDUCT RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL?
Parota Pest Control has a policy of pest eradication in Dar Es salaam, Tanzania. Controlling these pests helps protect us from the damage they inflict. This damage includes, but is not limited to, contaminating our food, spreading disease, threatening our health and injuring our property. By defining this damage, support for pest control is firmly validated.
Disease can be spread rapidly if proper pest control is not done. Bugs and insects can transfer strands of flu and viruses to animals, people and food. Our government tries to manage and prevent this from happening by placing strict guidelines on what is allowed to be brought into our country. This is a form of pest control. People need to take such measures at home as well.
Applications of chemicals to yards and perimeters of homes will limit the number of pests that can impact our health, as well as the health of our house pets.
Taking measures to control pests that cause damage to our property is equally important. Spraying chemicals to manage insects that eat wood, burrow holes in our homes, build nests in our trees and chew holes in our landscape helps secure the survival of that property. The cost of pest control is very insignificant to the cost of repairing or replacing things that have incurred destruction from pests. For instance, consider the cost of new plant material for a yard. People who choose not to apply any pest control are running the risk of losing these plants to leaf eating insects. If this happens, they would incur the cost of new plant material, possibly replacing soil and the labor costs for the installation. By managing pests at the beginning this project, they would only have had their initial investment.
WHEN DO WE CARRY OUT RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL SERVICE?
Structural pest control decisions are sometimes based more on emotion than economy. After all, fear of arthropods (insects, spiders and their kin) is our third most common fear (behind public speaking and heights), and spiders are the second most feared animal (behind snakes).
While fear, often unfounded, can sometimes be the stimulus for initiating pest control services, some pests do pose a very real threat to humans. Health concerns associated with structural pests include venomous stings and bites in addition to the transmission of diseases including food poisoning, allergies and Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. Pests also can have a psychological impact on us, for example, from the unsettling feeling of knowing (or suspecting) you are living with insects, spiders, rats or mice. The entire above enable most people to make a decision on when to do pest control services.
Know some About Pests
Pests are any harmful agents of biotic nature. Pests eat & contaminate our food, destroy our properties, spread disease and destruct our precious environment
RATS & MICE
In ideal conditions, one pair of rodents can give rise to 1000 offspring in one year.
Due to week bladders, they urinate freely while feeding thus contaminating food surfaces and water. In addition, rodents:
- Spread diseases to humans (plague, leptospirosis, etc) and livestock
- Cause structural damage
- Create fire hazards by chewing electrical wires
- Consume and contaminate food and crops
They pose a grave life threat to humans. They spread dysentery, typhoid, etc. Fossil evidence shows that they have existed for more that 250 million years. They live and breed under hostile conditions and have become resistant to conventional insecticides.
They are ubiquitous insects, they seek their pray by exhaled carbon dioxide and the warmth of our bodies. To draw blood, the anopheles mosquito (female) penetrates through our skin using the proboscis before striking a blood vessel. To prevent blood clotting, an anticoagulant is injected into the blood vessel producing a red spot and itch.
An underground nest contains millions of termites with the queen living up to 15 years and laying 10,000 eggs a day. Termites feed on anything that contains cellulose. Their exploratory habit has made anything to be a possible target. They have more ways to enter your home and office than you do.
Because of the filthy, unhygienic places they breed in, their presence is of great concern. Flies spread disease causing organisms (pathogens) by carrying them on their mouth parts, body hairs and sticky foot pads. Flies vomit and drop faeces on food and water. They spread diseases such as cholera, dysentery and typhoid.
To be a leader in the pest control industry by delivering the best pest control service using the latest proven technology in an environmentally responsible way cost effectively.
- Consistently and flawlessly execute our specific and unique customer service experience that in turn produces enthusiastic referrals and recommendations from loyal and lifetime customers.
- Be a financially responsible and profitable organization.
- Be an industry leader, respected and well regarded by customers, industry members and the community.
- PROTECT - The customer from disease, fear and pain caused by undesirable pest activity.
- PREVENT - The recurrence of pest infestation and reduce the level of infestation to acceptable level.
- PURSUE - Perfection as it relates to the inspection and identification of pests, environmental modifications techniques and the application of restricted and unrestricted use of pesticides, building a strong customer rapport and insisting on nothing less than providing the complete and unique customer service experience.
Parota Pest Control offers a range of professional pest fumigation treatments to keep your environment pest-free and compliant with healthy and safety regulations. We deliver practical fumigation service solutions to safeguard businesses such as shipping and cargo, manufacturing, warehousing, milling and agriculture.
Our highly trained and experienced technicians use the latest fumigant technology to avoid extensive disruption to your operations.
ELIMINATING PEST CONTROL IN COMMODITIES
Fumigation is effective in targeting Stored Product Insects such as beetles, weevils, mites and moths. SPIs can infest grain and bulk commodities such as wheat, maize, rice, nuts and animal feed – along with other raw materials used within food and feed manufacture.
Phosphine Fumigation Solution
Parota Pest Control Phosphine fumigation treatment is a simple, cost effective method of eliminating insect pests in bulk commodities and can be used as a curative pest control solution. It eliminates all life cycle stages of the target insect pest, with all the advantages of being non-tainting and leaving no pesticide residues.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
All pest controllers use the same chemicals or brand, what makes us different is.
- Qualified technicians who follow stringent policies and procedures governing the safe use of approved pesticides.
- Detailed report with professional recommendation
- Comprehensive range of service;
- Rapid response to emergency call-outs (24/7 emergency call out for our service contract customers;
- Free surveys and quotations;
- Pest control and hygiene service provider (sanitary bins)
- Same technicians every visit;
We the best because
We believe we are the leader in our market and have capacity to exceed your expectations partly due to the following;
- We understand the science of pests (Entomology)
- We offer the latest technology giving us a competitive edge in the market and by association, this benefit is passed on to you our beloved customer.
Our range of apparatus includes ULV machines, infrared termite detection apparatus and fog machines.
- We are a green pests control firm. We are moving botanical technology into the mainstream by making a realistic gradual shift from chemicals. Our botanicals have proven efficacy that provide and quick knockdown, extended residual protection; broad spectrum activity and lowest environmental and mammalian toxicity.
- Our operations are designed to excel in quality, dependability, speed, flexibility and cost
- We have the experience to meet and possibly exceed expectations
- To us, customer service delivery entails careful design and execution of a whole system of activities that include good organization, advanced technology and highly trained staff.