We Provide Best Solution for Your Home
Professional Pest Control Services for Home and Office
Parota Pest Control (PPC) is duly registered with brella as well as with the Tropical Pesticides Research Institute (TPRI). This service will be of importance to your organization in the area of Fumigation, Disinfection, and Rat Eradication.
Pest control management is what we do! We live and work here, just like you do. Our number one priority is keeping this community happy by protecting it’s people and property from pests looking to invade our homes.
Be an industry leader, respected and well regarded by customers, industry members and the community.
Deliver high standards in quality and service. Be good environmental stewards. Act with integrity and professionalism with our employees, clients, vendors and peers. Maintain an image that supports our mission.
Our Company Values
Why Choose PAROTA PEST CONTROL
- Qualified technicians who follow stringent policies and procedures governing the safe use of approved pesticides.
- Detailed report with professional recommendation.
- Comprehensive range of service.
- Rapid response to emergency call-outs (24/7 emergency call out for our service contract customers.
- Free surveys and quotations.
- Pest control and hygiene service provider (sanitary bins).
- Same technicians every visit.
Meet our Dedicate Team
Not just anyone can be a Parota Pest Control team. We conduct lengthy interview and vetting processes for all prospective employees, and each employee hired is background checked and must pass a licensing test.
Patrick Tarimo has been in the high business making and ideas generation as an active and successful entrepreneur and executive since 2011 having founded over 5 different companies. Patrick has been a permanent and interim senior executive, investor, professional board member (over 7 boards), and Enterprenuership consultant for 9 years.
Charismatic, decisive, motivating, creative, strategic, innovative, vigorous, consensus- building, and broadly experienced.
- Proven ability to build and motivate strong management teams, grow or turn-around companies, and increase revenue and profit.
- Exceptionally creative in crafting strategy, solutions and business development opportunities.
- Well traveled with a deep, broad knowledge of business practices. Able to quickly gather pertinent information, get to the heart of the matter, and implement a solution.
- Decisive decision making ability, tempered with a practical and down to earth perspective.
- Experienced and practiced in a wide variety in business types, able to effectively transfer knowledge across business models and categories. Extensive experience in private company management, public, investor and customer relations, fostering an enabling and motivating work environment, repairing old or implementing new techniques and technologies, and business turnaround.
- Willing to make fast, tough decisions. Oriented to building long-term enterprise value
As executive chief financial officer (CFO), Glory kiondo is responsible for all of the company’s financial functions including accounting, corporate finance and investor relations. She also leads all human resources activities. Her career spans more than 5 years of varied experience in financial management, business leadership and corporate strategy with degree holder of insurance and risk management from IFM, a Smart talented lady with enthusiasm